Update on my parents

Andrea

Hi friends,

It has been awhile since I posted an update. November marks 4 years since my mom was diagnosed as IIIA. To inspire hope to people who don't know our story, since then she has had a brain anyerusm surgery and a triple bypass. We feel so fortunate and blessed to call my mom a survivor! How did she do it? Luck and good doctors.

My dad saw the oncologist today, he is stable as well and goes for scans in January. Not sure when my mom is scanned again.

I apologize for not posting as much lately. I do read the boards, I just have been a little overwhelemd with lack of sleep and getting to know my babies. The twins are now 4 1/2 months and doing great :)

I look forward to posting more regularly n and making new friends with all our new members. I am so sorry so many had to join us, but glad they found such a great place for support!

PS-_I STILL HAVE LOTS OF COOKBOOKS LEFT TO SELL :):):):)

Andrea,

You have been in my thoughts. I know that you have your hands full with the babies, but then again don't forget that we want to know all about them. As for the report on your mom and Dad, thank you. I have thought of them often and I keep them in my prayers. ( My own mom will see the onc tomorrow.) Please do give us a baby update. I know I am not alone in wanting to know everything.

God Bless,

Sue