Please help me Welcome RobertaJ14

Connie B

RobertaJ14

Dear Friends, Please take minute to read the post below. This is from a new member that had posted this message onto someone elses message and I am moving it so it doesn't get passed over.

Welcome RobertaJ14. When posting a NEW message, please click on at the top of the page, (NEW TOPIC)

We're here to help you in anyway we can. You will find a lot of support and information here at LCSC.

Warm Regards,

Connie B

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:49 pm Post subject:

Hello,

I am a new member to this site. My brother, who is 50 years old was just diagnosed with Small Cell Lung Cancer. He will start his chemo on Wed. This is all new to us, and not sure what to expect. So If anyone has any advise, or information that would be helpful to my brother and the entire family we would appreciate it.

Welcome, Roberta. Sorry you have reason to be here, but I think our members can offer you a lot of information and support. Best wishes for your brother's first chemo session. Let us know how it goes. If you have any questions, be sure to ask them. The best place would probably on the SCLC board.

Muriel

Welcome Roberta-

If you go to the SCLC forum you will find lots of good information. You might to print out the post by Don - how I beat small cell lung cancer. There is lots of good advice there. Keep us posted on how your brother does.

Rochelle

Hi Roberta.

I just wanted to welcome you to this site as well. I only recently found this site after being diagnosed with L/C in September. Members here have been great in providing information based on their experiences that enabled me to make decisions on my own treatment. Wishing you and your brother all the best.

Hi Roberta - Welcome to the best resource (I believe!) for your lung cancer journey. Please let us know how we can help. As others have said, you may want to check out the SCLC board. The 'Search' function is also valuable in getting info on specific items you may have questions about.

My Mom is currently wrapping up treatment - you can see her treatment plan in my profile below. Best wishes to you and your brother.

Nicole

Welcome Roberta. I know this web site has always brought me support, hope, strength and knowledge. My mom was diagnosis with SCLC last Feb. She is currently doing well and I thank god everyday for that.

If you ever need to chat feel free to PM me anytime.

Prayers to your family,

Dana