Hi everyome

coni

I'm Coni from Calif. I'm a caregiver for my husband of 36 years. he has lung cancer with mets to his liver and bones. Our world crashed and our lives became shattererd. I see good stories in here which is helpful. great site I must say.

Welcome Coni! I understand only too well how much chaos a lung cancer diagnosis can bring. Look around this site, read some of the stories in the my story section. People are now living with cancer and outliving the doctors prognosises.

Let us know how we can help and prayers to you both.

Wendy - 4+ Survivor

Welcome Coni. Yes the devastating diagnosis of LC has a way of making us crash hard. But it does get better once treatments get going. You are right, this is a great site. Lots of good people, support and information. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Sandra

Welcome Coni. glad to hear that your husband responded well so far to his treatment and is putting back that weight loss.

Riding motorcycles is getting quite popular in my neighborhood for the young and the "older" crowd. The guy across the street even rides in a suit!

Keep us posted.

DonnaG