My neighbor passed today - Cancer AGAIN

Patti B

My neighbor Bina was the nicest lady you would ever want to meet. She lived two doors down and she was just the kind of lady who was sweet to everyone.

She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a few months ago and seemed to be doing OK. Then she developed pneumonia and they couldn't stop the fluid in her lungs and she has been hospitalized for several weeks. She passed early this morning.

I am so sad because she was such a sweetheart. When my son Nick was little, she always got him special candy on Halloween because she didn't want to just have what all the other kids had. Thats the kind of person she was. She would do neighboor cookouts in the summer. She was the nicest lady.

My only bit of happiness is that now she can be rejoined with her son. Tim was also a great guy and he passed a couple of years ago waiting for a kidney transplant. Bina never quite got over that. They are now together - that I am happy for.

I hate cancer SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for listening.

Hugs - Patti B.