I've gotten through life so far without...

recce101

Let's look on the bright side for a while. In spite of our various personal tragedies and physical ailments, there are certain to be some very common mishaps and problems that we've somehow managed to avoid up to this point in life. These are things that happen to just about everybody, but they've never happened to us, perhaps due to luck more than anything else. We may have never mentioned it to others, thinking we'd get funny looks, so now is the time! Here's mine:

I've gotten through life so far without ever breaking a bone!

Aloha,

Ned

I have gotten through Life with the friends that I have acquired and the Family that I have!!!! Weren't for all my frineds I would probably be on a couch with therapist or in front of a bar with a therapist!!! :shock: Oh wait Same thing!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK OK no major broken bones Broken skin and broken teeth :shock: ( Darn bar Fights In the Navy!!) :o:lol: and had tonsils out at age 7!

Okay, I gotta add this, I made it through 3 teenagers and a 3 year old in the same house at the same time(or as we called them the brady kids from he**. Oh, and can you count growing up wih 6 brothers and 1 sister.