Can We Make a Pact?

Ry

Well, Fay...guess I just have more "A" to spare! Lotsa junk in da trunk, so to speak...The more I laugh off, the less likely I am to split my drawers!

(Hey, if you're in need of transplant cells, let me know, I'll be tested as a donor.... :wink: )

You can put me down as a recipient. When I lost the 30# when the cancer originally got bad, I lost it from my b**bs and my bu!!. I actually cut off some of the feeling to my legs, which freaked the doctors out they thought it was mets to the spine, because I lacked fat on my a$$.

As a matter of safely, please, I'll gladly accept whatever excess trunk junk you wish to be rid of. I'd love to be comfortably padded again.

I can't remember when I felt a part of such a wonderfully wacky bunch of people. God bless ALL OF US!!

Hugs to you crazy people,

MaryAnn

Maryann,

There was some concern for a while that I had a met to my hip -- turned out that I had lost so much weight after chemo that my bony little hip was THROBBING every time I tried to lay on my side! No meat on my bones at all.....and don't even get me started on MY lame little a$$.........

Ummm, Dave, you seem mighty concerned about them thar sheep....that's BAAAAA-AAAA-AAAAAD...

Hey, if wayward kids are being sent to Bob's Boarding school, please send me the curricula (not that I care, as long as there is pain and suffering, I'm game to send some spoiled monsters...) Thumb screws for all! muahahahaha

Must be nice to have closet space to hang all your problems in...my closets are so small that when we hang the kids by their thumbs they can still kick at the door....(Geez, I'm KIDDING...I haven't run over my spouse with the car, haven't kicked the dog and have not hung any children by their thumbs....hmmm...if being arrested means I don't have to cook or clean house, maybe I DID do all those things... :wink: )

Becky