beckyg

curtisgr

Hi, folks.

I don't know if anyone remembers my late wife Becky. She posted under the name beckyg for over a year before she died in March of 2004.

For anyone who does, our daughter Katie was interviewed on the news for the Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas. If you would like to see her, almost five years later, here is a link to the interview.

'>http://www.woai.com/content/news/newslinks/story/Holidays-not-so-Happy-for-Some/uRMWsGvEUEK3avisrCCwUA.cspx

Curtis

Hi Curtis. I certainly remember you and Becky. In fact, I followed your "Becky's Garden" site for a while, but lost the link. Thank you for sharing the video, you guys look great and Katie sounds like she is doing remarkable and of great comfort to other children that have lost someone. I am sure that Becky is very proud of you both. It was good to hear from an old friend.

Curtis,

Of course I remember Becky, she was someone I identified with, her and Heather. Katie looks so much like Becky in that last photo from the zoo. It's good to see you again, thank you for posting for us old-timers.

Take care,

the other Becky

Oh Curtis, I'm so glad I read the board this morning and saw your post! Of course we remember Becky, Katie....and Curtis!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful article and updating us on Katie. I hope you are doing well. Please visit us more often and let us know how that remarkable daughter of yours is doing.

Oh Curt, thank you so much for the wonderful update. Becky is beautiful, you are doing such a wonderful job of raising her.

I can't believe how big she has grown!

It was great to hear from you and to let us know who good Becky is doing. And that center for children is a wonderful idea.

Have a great holiday.

Maryanne :wink: