Hospital

Hi everyone. I said I would keep everyone updated on my Pop-Pop's status. Even though I am writing to strangers, I find it oddly therapeutic. My pop-pop was admitted to the hospital today after a pretty sick weekend. He kept spiking a high fever. Hopefully the hospital can figure out what is going on...make him better...and get him back on the Tarceva. I am praying this is a minor setback!

Two of our grandchildren have always called their grandfather (my husband), Pop-pop.

Your post touched me, and I am here to say that I wish your Pop-pop a speedy recovery and a return to better health, and for him to be back on Tarceva.

Blessings to you both,

Barbara

Even though I am writing to strangers, I find it oddly therapeutic.

Others have said much the same thing. I think it's because the "real deal" concerns we share and the existence of the Internet allow us to connect at a fundamental level, completely bypassing the differences in appearance, dress, accent, and material surroundings that would usually absorb so much of our attention.

Looking for better news soon! Aloha,

Ned