Carole Hammett

Betty Brooks

Sincere sympathy to Carol's family. She was truely an inspiration and had so much to offer this support group. She was certainly a brave woman who lived life to the fullest but most importantly, she lived life on HER terms. There is alot to be said for that. She was one classy lady.

Jean

I am deeply saddened to hear of Carole's passing. She was one heck of a lady. I even had the pleasure of speaking to her on the phone and her spitfire personality shone right through. You were an inspiration to many here Carole. May God bless you...and smile at you...dancing up there in heaven.

Sandra

When I read of Caroles passing it broke my heart. Carole was an inspiration to all. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends, I know she will be missed.

God Speed Carole

Sarah

My prayers go out to Carole's family and friends - Carole was such a huge support for so many on this board - her love of life, positive attitude, courage and kind words were such an inspiration to me - i know she is in a wonderful place - but I will miss her here.

Janet

Carole Hammett was truly (and through her many posts) remains an inspiration.

My having met her online is one very exquisite gift that my encounter with Lung Cancer has afforded Bill and me.

Thank you, Carole, for everything. I appreciated your wisdom and your advice.

You are the epitome of awesome.

Love,

Barbara

• 3 weeks later...