Thank You

paddy

I have at last plucked up courage to join this board. I was prompted to do so after reading the wonderful, brave and uplifting posts I have read recently. I wanted to wish everyone special blessings for Christmas, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

My dearest and very brave husband David (of almost fourty years,) was diagnosed with nsclc in July of this year. He has had 6 sessions of chemo ,is being given a break for Christmas and will probably go on Iressa in January.

We feel so grateful that he is feeling well at the moment and that we will be able to enjoy Christmas together. Unfortunately our daughters and their families couldn't join us this Christmas, one is in Korea on military service and the other in Michigan, it is hard to have them so far away at this time.

Anyway I just wanted to say Hi! and I will probably be back asking advice soon. Thank you for the help I have gleaned from all your posts already. Love to you all, Paddy

Welcome, Paddy--

So glad you were courageous enough to join us...we're a very supportive, caring and loving group here.

Sincere wishes that YOUR Christmas is a blessed, rejuvenating experience for you and your hubby, in spite of children being far away. May all of you prosper and have peace in the New Year.

Hi Paddy,

Sorry you have to be here, but welcome. You will find a lot of knowledgable, caring, and loving people. This site is a lot of support for all of us. Please keep us posted on how you and your husband are doing. Will be praying for you both...

Merry Christmas

Peace and God Bless,

Karen

Paddy,

I'm glad you have decided to join in...you'll find that everyone becomes a person of concern and care for each of us. We are interested in knowing how treatments are going, how your emotions are holding up and if there is anyway we can help you with information, support and love. Have a blessed Christmas together.

Peace,

Margaret

Guest bucky_a

hi, Paddy, be the most possitive that you can be, have faith.....

Enjoy thid Christmas, I know you miss your kids, i miss my oldest one,they couent makeit.

Feliz`navidad!!!

bucky

stage IB

No treatments

Hello and welcome Paddy;

So very glad you decided to join us. I think you will find what your looking for here with us. Hope, inspiration, sound information and above all survivors and caregivers helping one another battle this monster. Know one should go through this alone!! :)

Again, glad your with us!!

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"