Ann

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MURIEL....where are you??? Did you get under some hay to keep warm??? The bus is here and Lynn and I are about to hop on. Becky Snowflake has jumped off the bus to look for you!!!

Aaahhhhh, the pit stop was very welcome but I didn't want to touch anythng while I was in there........someody should tell them about toilet cleaner.

That may have been awful but the greasy spoon breakfast was wonderful, crispy bacon, eggs that weren't runny and toast that was crisp. Did you cook it Randy? Please say yes as you're going to be the only one who's used to cooking for a crowd. But...... as a pastry chef you could always keep us fed on sweet offerings. So glad you're on this trip Randy and not just for your cooking skills, sounds like you're good at pumping our "fuel". :D:D

Yes, I do see the bus. I'm hungry and would like to eat before boarding. Also, I'd like to hear from some of the folks who have already been riding with Becky. Is she a safe driver? How many dogs on the bus? Are there enough pit stops? How's the beer, wine, etc? How wild are things?

Hoping to join you in a few minutes.

Muriel

Judy....Muriel, Lynn and I are on the bus now!!! Becky Snowflake is trying to keep us all quiet so that she can concentrate on driving but we're all too excited to be quiet. I think we're on our way to Key West!!!!