Trisha - Losing Her Battle To Cancer - Prayers Please

BethAnn

Hello It's BethAnn332002, It breaks my heart to share with Trisha's (Pat's) friends, that she is losing the battle of cancer. Trisha needs your prayers for peace and comfort at this time. The end is in the immediate hours, if you would like to respond to share your thoughts, feelings and prayers, that will be shared at Trisha's funeral, please send them to aine777@aol.com. I wish everyone the love of life that Trisha shared with me, and may we keep her in our thoughts. She was a wonderful friend to me and helped me cope with my Mother's prognosis, which is the same as Trisha's. Take time if you knew her to share your prayers and thoughts, she loved you all.

Incase you may have known her, this was her entry back in October, 2003.

Hello, my name is Trisha and this is my first time here. A friend told me about this site. I get a catscan Monday and so scared of the results. The last one was not so good. I have small cell lung cancer in right lung and liver. I am on Taxol right now. So if catscan shows it is working will stay on it, if not have to change again. I am told by 3 drs. I will die from this cancer, no cure, no remission, no surgery. This is HORRIBLE. I was diagnosed end of January and been on chemo since February. I have been told cannot live long with this disease, 16 to 24 months, but each person is their own individual and only God knows for sure. This is hard to live day to day and no way to plan anything, afraid each day what is going to happen next. Anybody with this type cancer please reply to me and many thanks and prayers to everyone. Trisha

Beth Ann,

I am so sorry about your friend Trisha. I really didn't know her because she only posted twice. I wish we could have gotten to know her. She is in my prayers everyday as well as everyone on this forum. I will say a special prayer for you and her. You are really a nice friend. I am sure your heart is heavey with pain right now. May God ease your pain and comfort you during this time...

Warm & Gentle Hugs and may God Bless all of us...

Karen

Trisha lost her battle with cancer around 8PM, tonight. Although she only posted twice here, she became good friends with Greg, and she really took it hard when he passed, so I hope knowing they are both together again, will bring her peace and joy in her new life with God.

Bless you all,

BethAnn

Beth Ann,

I am so sorry you lost your friend today. I lost a dear friend to brain cancer a little over a year ago. I know she is still with me in spirit because almost daily I see someone that reminds me of her and it makes me smile to think of all the great memories I have of her. Hopefully you can feel the same of your dear friend.