I miss you!!

Jyoung20

Hey Friends,

Just wanted to tell you all that I miss you guys and that I am hoping life will slow down enough to spend some quality time on here. I know that I would not be where I am now with out your continued support!! THis family is the best!!!!!! I am here if anyone should need me!!!!

Love you all!!

Jamie

• 1 month later...

Jamie...I'm so happy you are staying so busy and life is good. I think of you ALL THE TIME and pray for you daily. I don't get here as often as I would like either, but when I do I look for something from you. Your post was music to my ears. Love you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jamie :D:D:D

So glad to see you again. As others have said, there is nothing wrong with enjoying life and keeping busy.

It is what life is all about, dear Jamie.

I love the doggie photo. I have loved all of your photos over the years. They always had such lovely smiles.

Love,

Barbara

Hi Jamie. I was thinking of you last night. When I opened "View unread posts," there you were. I missed it when you first posted it but want to join the latecomers in saying we miss you but understand what is must be like to dive headlong into life again after 5+ years. I pretended this summer I was cancer free and it was wonderful. I'm just starting Tarceva now and wish and hope I'm on that path to where you are--just a bit older though lol.

Judy in KW