Fridays Air

eric byrne

Good Morning All,

I have struggled to get here,I phoned Chris about mylaptop problems,things have got worse,this site continually freezes,I cannot get into my mail site,facebook,etc.There is a American firm?offering me for $60 to remove their planted worm MS Removal Tool Firewall the worm is called LsaS:Blaster:Worm;Keyloger.apparently,I have 38 viruses?Chris had previously de-bugged me for the same reason,this group are after my bank details,but their threat is just a bluff.Sorry guys but Chris has asked me to shut down until he can come to my home next Tuesday to remove the rogue prog,gosh how will I manage off line that long?

Good day.

Eric no more downloading unknown mail. Thats where most viruses come from. Chilly here today with misty rain. getting colder at night. This is where that jackal would have started snuggling up on the bed at night.

Got to work tomorrow morning and then i will go down to Durban by the sea to carry on with the home renovations especially the cleaning up. Got the two daughters coming over the Easter weekend. My slave labour as they like to call it.

Enjoy the day all

Ronnie

Eric you need some kind of protection if you are going to venture around on the internet. I used to have to carry around my boot discs so I could reformat every time I did something to get those viruses.

I guess it's a pretty day out - had very little sleep last night after an evening of teenage attitude. I am having a very difficult time with this - not healthy stress.

Thankfully I am at work ... and thankfully it is Friday - and I see a nap in my future.

Annette

Good morning, everyone!

It was 71 degrees as I rode to work this morning. It felt like a summer morning as I rode. Forecast high is 92. It's supposed to be windy, but not as windy as tomorrow and Sunday.

Don't click links in email, Eric. Most viruses will come from infected friends computers. I have a friend who's computer sends me a virus or two every week, but I've never opened it.

The anti virus software is almost as bad, interferring with everything. I don't run it, either. I've surfed the internet way too much for 17 years now without it, and only gotten two viruses in that time, because I'm careful what I click. If you send me a link to a greeting card (like some did for my birthday), I'll never see it because I don't click that stuff.

Beware of fishing email, too. It often looks like something official, from your bank or whatever, but if you hold your mouse cursor over the link, it won't be a bank link. Don't click it. If all the kids who spend their time hacking, spamming, and other malicious computer stuff would just spend their time on positive stuff instead, they'd probably solve all the world's problems.

It's less than six and a half hours until my weekend begins. I'm not sure what my weekend plans are, but I'm thinking I might ought to get started on my taxes.

Have a great day, all!

Afternoon All! Don't know how long I've been gone but it feels like forever. Haven't been doing well and the weather is awful--rainy AND cold.

Stan took me out the other day to Walmart but the day didn't end well. I was miserable in my gut all evening. When I got up the next day, he said he thought we should cut the trip short. It would be fine if we didn't go on to the job in Blossburg, PA. He suggested we leave when this job is done and head back to Orlando. I agreed and made an appointment with Dr Tseng for April 18.

Annette, I told Stan I was o.k. with the travel change as long as I could still stop and see you lol. He wants to know if 83B is South or North of Richmond so let me know, o.k. Best I can figure now, we could be coming through your way on Thursday or Friday. I'm going to "Ask" the distance between Kutztown and Richmond. I'll know early next week what day we'll be leaving. Have a nice nap after work.

So Eric won't be around til Tuesday. What a bum. Bud, I laughed at your comment about maybe getting started on your taxes--it's already the 8th lol. Good luck Ron with the renovation. Nice you have the girls coming to help you.

Hi All,

Eric, I was going to advise you as Bud did. ANY email that comnes to you with only a url link in it, delete it. Even if it is from a friend. No one sends links in email without explanations. If I don't absolutely know the link is legit, I just delete it. Those worms are planted to get your personal information. And be careful about applications in Facebook. If the application asks for accesss to your friends, your profile, and other information, don't allow it. It's another way to hack into your facebook account.

Judy, I'm so bummed you have to cut the trip short. But glad you'll get to meet Annette. I am demanding right now that your tummy trouble stops now, gosh darn it.

It's 50 here and gloomy. Forecast changed for the weekend, rain, storms, a high of 77, but very stormy. Monday back to 40's and 50's. We're getting there, slowly but surely!

Yeah Bud, might ought for sure! The 15th is right around the corner.

Ronnie, have fun with your slaves. LOL. It's so nice to see you here in the AIR!

Annette......a funny about teenage boys:

A wise old gentleman retired and purchased a modest home near a junior high school. He spent the first few weeks of his retirement in peace and contentment. Then a new school year began.

The very next afternoon three young boys, full of youthful, after-school enthusiasm, came down his street, beating merrily on every trash can they encountered. The crashing percussion continued day after day, until finally the wise old man decided it was time to take some action.

The next afternoon, he walked out to meet the young percussionists as they banged their way down the street. Stopping them, he said, "You kids are a lot of fun. I like to see you express your exuberance like that. In fact, I used to do the same thing when I was your age. Will you do me a favor? I'll give you each a dollar if you'll promise to come around every day and do your thing."

The kids were elated and continued to do a bang-up job on the trash cans. After a few days, the old-timer greeted the kids again, but this time he had a sad smile on his face. "This recession's really putting a big dent in my income," he told them. "From now on,

I'll only be able to pay you 50 cents to beat on the cans." The noisemakers were obviously displeased, but they did accept his offer and continued their afternoon ruckus. A few days later, the wily retiree approached them again as they drummed their way down the street.

"Look," he said, "I haven't received my Social Security check yet, so I'm not going to be able to give you more than 25 cents. Will that be okay?" "A lousy quarter?" the drum leader exclaimed. "If you think we're going to waste our time, beating these cans around for a quarter, you're nuts! No

Ha! Reverse thinking!

Judy in MI

I think we should throw Eric a welcome back party Tuesday. He would never guess that we would think to do that. So we need volunteers to jump out of the cake.....Bruce..... if you could kindly ask your cows to hold off it would be just dandy if you would put your cheerleading outfit on and jump out of the cake for Eric..... Okay

Who else has ideas?- - where is Becky?

Annette

Well, Kasey could supply beverages - from the Pub. And, remind her that we drink alot! Esp. Becky. I don't know if Eric knows Patti B, but she's always fun at a party. Pastries from Randy. We have lots of talent in this group.

Nice day in central Florida. High 80s with sun. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Muriel