PDL1

Susanrae

Good morning!  I start my immunotherapy tomorrow.  Can anyone give me any insight about side effects with PDL1?  I have a 70% positive expression so I am hopeful that I will have some shrinkage with my Stage IV Lung ca.  Every 3 weeks over a period of 12 weeks I will have an infusion.  Thanks for listening!  Susanrae

Hi Susanrae,

I get fatigue for a few days. There is a forum with many other getting Duvalumab, enter that is a search. https://forums.lungevity.org/topic/44842-durvalumab/

There is someone that just reported great success.  Good luck on your journey, please let us know how you do with your infusions and ask anything as someone may know.

Doing quite well!  No big side effects.  Just battling the fatigue...and today I am winning!  Hope all is well with you.  Susan Rae

I’m on my third infusion of Durvalumab tomorrow. So far just a little tired and itchy puffy eyes that we haven’t declared a side effect. What are you on and how are you?

Good to hear you are not having many side effects.  I received on my first infusion of Keytruda on May 13th.  Had a little nausea on the 2nd and 3rd day and some fatigue but that has been it so far.   YAY! 

Susanrae,

Glad to hear that your initial Keytruda side effects were minimal.  My mom began to develop a rash by her 2nd or 3rd infusion.  Rash is one of the most common side effects next to fatigue.  Since Keytruda can be a long journey, I really suggest writing down your side effects after each infusion to keep track.  That way you can quickly identify if something is out of the norm and let your docs know asap.

Archived