Hello from the Forest of WNY

Pamyschu

Hello All,

Diagnosed in early November 2019 with non-small cell. I’m currently on tagrisso with good results and minor side effects. 
My biggest cancer challenge has been orthopedic issues resulting in partial hip replacement. Overall,  doing well and grateful for the care and loving support I’ve received from my friends, family, and medical team.

Welcome to our site.  Glad you have loving support.  

I really hope you are not getting the lake affect snow storm.  The news says some areas have gotten 3 feet on snow !

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.  Any questions ?

Donna G

Hi there from KC (Jersey born & raised),

I was diagnosed with a similar type of NSCLC, ALK Positive, have been taking a TKI since October, 2018.  We’re fortunate to have an effective treatment available for us to live our best life.  Glad to have another “mutant” here.  
Welcome to the family!

Michelle

Pamyschu,

Welcome to the forum and our family.  We're glad you found us and you will surely have others here (like Michelle) who can share their experiences and share some great tips about how to get through treatments.  Feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll try and answer.  As Michelle said; "Welcome to the family"

Lou

Archived