First scan after therapy

Shella677

Hi all!  Sorry to have been Mia but I am truly enjoying my summer and not trying to dwell on my new normal life.  I continued to check in quietly and glad to see everyone’s hanging in there.  I had my first scan today Since therapy and of course I read the results on my chart.  All my lymph nodes have improved and none are enlarged anymore. The tumor on my right upper lobe has decreased in size and no other metastatic disease was seen. Very pleased and can’t wait to meet with my Dr to hear the official news. The only new details read ‘There is minimal peripheral patchy density in the upper lobes, possibly hypoventilatory or due to mild fibrosis. This could be related to therapy change. The remainder of the lungs are clear’.  I’m not trying to jump to conclusions but I have already made my list of questions regarding this finding and plan to ask for a referral to a pulmonologist to get a ahead of whatever this may be. If it’s not one thing it’s another. I hope you all are well!

Shella,

Great to hear about your scan results. I believe they are worth of celebration!

Nothing wrong at jumping to good conclusions!

Stay the course.

Tom

Wow!  What you mentioned about the results sounds pretty darned good and I look forward to hearing the whole lowdown once you review that with your doctor.  Enjoy...

Lou

Archived