Ry....Hall pass please???

I will be gone Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We are going to a place called Center Hill Marina in Tennessee. We will be staying on a 68 foot houseboat for the weekend. I have never done this before......heck, I've never even seen a 68 foot houseboat before!! (Yeah, I've led a sheltered life!) My hubby's sister has a great boyfriend who has rented the boat and invited us to tag along. It should be interesting. I tend to be a land lover..........I also don't like being stuck in small places..........hopefully, we will have a good time. Lord knows that we need it right now. The only thing I hate is that my Dad won't go with us. He is feeling pretty good right now though. He says that it will be nice to have a quiet weekend all to himself. (I'm sure he means "Lord, I'm glad that the kids won't be here running wild this weekend!! :lol::lol: ) I 'm not sure how I'm going to make it without you guys this weekend............I guess packing up my computer would be a bit too much, huh? I will be thinking of you all. See you Monday!

Angie

Have a good time! It will be an adventure!

Speaking of vacation, I have something funny to share. I have no clue where I want to go on a honeymoon, so I said today "I know, lets go to timbuctoo. where is that anyway?" Brian cracked up laughing---it is a fake place, that is why people say it. Oops :oops:

Andrea,

Its almost like saying going to BOOFOO if you have to go far,,, only I think that is a real place...maybe???? Is it in Egypt...or am I looking real dumb...ah heck who the hell cares, if there is no place called boofoo, then Im gonna buy some land and name it that.

Jamie

Angie,

Have fun! Just view it as a very large waterbed!

Andrea,

Timbucktu? Here, try THIS site...

http://www.silicontours.com/tours/221.htm

It's like Kalamazoo - there really is one...Katmandu (Africa, I believe, could be wrong...)

Jamie,

I'll send you a PM so I don't get removed for language....lol