hall pass

kimblanchard

I am requesting the hall pass for a while. I am off to Kansas City for a family reunion followed by a week of nomadic wandering through Kansas visiting various relatives.

I hope to have some internet access while there, and I hope I am not too smothered by my relatives angst to be left unable to function, but I don't know how likely either of those are.

Have a great holiday everyone.

Curtis

Did anyone know there were hotel rooms with dsl connections in them? That is so cool. I have my laptop with me so I will be able to check in pretty regularly. The travel wasn't too bad. And my family hasn't harrassed me too much yet. But there is always tomorrow. Katie went to the zoo with my parents and some cousins today, and rode a camel, and saw an IMAX movie about lions. So she was pretty happy.

Curtis

Usually top of the line for me is motel 6. The back seat of the car works great, too. (okay, not really, I am a pretty big dude). I am notoriously spartan in my travel arrangements in the family, and I am completely not stylish. So being in a Hilton is just silly for me. But at least currently I am alone in the Hilton. Time alone is a precious thing at a family reunion.

Curtis