Thank you for the beautiful welcome

Sandy Brodbeck

To all of the sweet lovely people who sent me a welcome message THANK YOU""" I too am sorry that I have to be here and that all of YOU :D have to be here. But what a great group of people are here. I am just getting started in this sight but everything I read is so informative, beautiful, and heart warming. The amount of support you show to each and everyone is just super. Ginny, I do not know if I am the Duchess or your are. I think that you are a queen and also the Best. I am just glad to have you as my sister-in-law and consider you a sister. I will be using this sight as much as I can to keep up with what is going on with all of you. To all, you have my prayers and are in my heart. The Duke of Earl's Sister Sandy

Hi Sandy and WELCOME. I've been away for a few days and I can't remember if I responded to your first post. Even if I did - WELCOME AGAIN! Ginny has been a blessing to this site and she is a blessing to your brother, Earl, as I'm sure you are as well. We are all so sorry to know that Earl is having a rough time the past few days, but we are pleased to know that he has you and Ginny by his side.

I'm praying for your whole family at this difficult time.

Love,

Peggy