Earl's Memorial

ginnyde

Ginny,

You described it all beautifully. I felt like I was there amoung you all. Earl is in Heaven and is happy and joyful in God's paradise. You are certainly an amazing lady. I pray for your comfort and that you continue to live your life in appreciation of your love for one another as I know you will. I admire your strength. You didnt just have a wonderful husband for all those years , he also had a wonderful wife.

God Bless You,

Jane

Ginny,

What a great tribute for a great love. It's clear you put a lot of time and thought into doing just the right thing, and I know Earl was smiling. His loved ones sent him off in style. I'm so sorry for what you are going through now. You are in my prayers every day.

BeckyCW

Ginny,

How wonderful the day must have been. Sounds like your compromise was perfect for Earl. I loved the part where he took you all out to dinner one last time. That sounds like something my dad would have wanted. You two were so lucky to have had each other and to have experienced such a true love. I too hope that your great sadness is replaced with fond memories and peace soon. Take care of yourself Ginny and please stay with this family here...we all love you.

Nina

Guest cbysea1

Hi,

I am a registered lurker here but I had to comment on your memorial for your husband.

What a great compromise!

It sounded so lovely and it spoke for life and of love.

Thank you for sharing it.

Warmest Regards and Prayers for your family,

Cheryl