My mom lost.

shawnb

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Shawn, I thought the world of your mom. She was the epitome of courage and I shall miss her.

I can barely imagine what you are going through right now. I send positive energy to you. May you take a moment to sit quietly, eyes closed and feel the warmth of love surrounding you. It will love from all of us and especially from your mom. Blessings to you.

love,

Cat

shawn,

you certainly have gone through so much at such a young age. i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. my prayers and thoughts are with you. if you are still planning on coming out to usc for school, please let me know if you need any help with finding things (i graduated from ucla a few years back and have worked in l.a., so i know the area pretty well). take care.

God bless,

mj

Shawn, I am so sorry to read of your mothers passing. We will all miss her posts very much. I am keeping you in my prayers and asking God to guide you through this terrible time and to help yu make sense of this senseless tragedy that has befallen you.