Greetings-I am still out here in cyberland somewhere

-Cheryl-

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still out here in cyberland, waiting for my ordered key board to arrive. I can read your posts, with the use of a remote control, but not posting- which I hate. I am using my computer here in the office right now, and only have a few min. I tried to put a picture up to show you my baby horse, but it came out too small. I am afraid I will need Rick's help on this one. I haven't named him yet, and am hoping you guys can help me come up with one. He has a star on his forehead and one back right sock. He is charcoal colored with a black main and wavey tail. That could all change though. He is quite precocious, and loves to buck and run. We have been picking him up, so that when he gets older, he will remember that we can pick him up and we are bigger than he is.

My blood work was still too low to get chemo last Thurs.

I will go back tomorrow. Fun, huh? I have gotten a few shots of arenesp to boost my red blood cell count, along with platelets too. I was so very tired, and short of breath. I can atleast breath better, so my counts must be climbing. I asked the doc how long will I be on this chemo? He said "as long as it keeps working!" I also asked him about the new vaccine, using other's cancerous tumors to make the vaccine. He said that would probably not start until Jan.. Sign me up, I have heard good results from it. Why not? I am just a guinne pig any way, Ha! Good luck to the many of you waiting for results and those of you having tests. I pray for you all every day. I miss posting, and will try to sneak on at work if I can, until my keyboard arrives.

God Bless,

Cheryl

Cheryl,

It's good to hear from you again. And I'm glad to know that the chemo is still working. Is your blood pressure low due to dehydration? My drops whenever I get too dry, and several times I've needed IV hydration to get things back to within normal range.

I'd like to submit the name of Cinder for your foal. Can't wait to see a larger photo of you two.

Hi Cheryl,

I was finally able to open the email photo you sent of your little one. He is soooooo cute. We just got a new colt at the barn last month and went thru the name game. Ours is named cayenne. Others we came up with were: eclipse, spirtata, and breezer.

Enjoy your new additon!!

faylene

Cheryl,

I hope you get the pic enlarged soon I can't even squint and see it. Love Fay's choice of Cinder for the colt, We named our black one Blackjack, all Black with a little white on the rear left hock.

Hope your blood counts go up up up soon soon soon :) , we are having the same problems over here with platelets. :cry:

Rosemary

Cheryl,

How about Cinder Ned? Both are very appropriate. You could call him Cinder. Glad to see you still posting. I know you look forward to having your keyboard back.

The next time you post I would like to hear that your counts are all great and that your energy level is up. I'll add that part to my prayers.

Nina

Hi Cheryl,

It's wonderful to hear from you!!! As for your new horse's name ... What comes to mind is Hope. I know it has nothing to do with his color or his looks but does have to do with the entire world, and is especially meaningful in this community.

I am praying your counts get back where they belong so you can get back to business!! We have all missed you and I "Hope" you get your keyboard real soon!!!!!!

God bless you and Jack,

Jane