Thinking of KatieB....

cathy

Its pretty cloudy and about 50 degrees, we are just waiting with our fingers crossed that it doesnt rain... Even conflicting weather reports whether the rain will be here this evening or tomorrow.. I sure hope that it waits. Katieb has worked really hard on this and dont want her to have the same rain and cancellation like at Arbor Days.

Rick

Doing an anti-rain dance for you in Michigan where is it is a gorgeous sunny day. I am soooo jealous you get to spend the day with okdebi. I see how she is....she can make it to Texas but noooooooooooooooooooo

she can't make it to Michigan... :P

Aaaargh! I hope weatherchannel.com is wrong... I just looked and it said it's raining in Dallas. :x Of course it says it's "fair" here, and it's very cloudy, so... let's hope for inaccuracy! Katie & Rick, I really, really hope you're having a terrific event, not wet, not cold, well-attended, and nothing but a great success!

BeckyCW

Oh, Katie, I'm so sorry about the rain. It does sound like your efforts were a success -- just in a different way from what you had intended, I guess. Glad you got to see Debi and Cheryl & Jack... I hope you've all dried out by now and have some happy memories of the day.

Dag nab it, I just don't know what else to say!

BeckyCW