Finished with chemo!

Jenny G.

I finished my 6th and last round of chemo on July 3. Happy Independence Day! I'm ready for a break. The CT shows something still there, but it is very small and I'm hoping this last round will wipe it out if it's not just scar tissue. I'm going to try to put this all aside for awhile. Next weekend I'm flying off to visit my family and leaving all my troubles behind. There will be a festival going on in my home town, my sister has a cookout planned and I'm having a slumber party with 3 high school friends. When I get back, I'll have a PET scan and then we'll know if I'll be doing the PCI. I am so happy to have this little rest stop and plan to enjoy it to the fullest.

Jenny

Jenny-

How great that you have finished the chemo...and even greater that you have this exciting trip planned and will have lots to think about beside LC!! I love your joie de vivre attitude.

You'll be in my prayers for the best PET results. Report back to us about your great visit!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jenny; soooooooo Happy for ya, :lol::lol::lol: , you certainly deserve a vacation and what better way to spend it than with friends and family.ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!! :lol::lol:

God bless and stay well

Bobmc - NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"