Bar Is OPEN! TAnn

cindi o'h

hey everyone..

TAnn (Teri) celebrates her two years today. TAnn was the first person to welcome me when I clicked into the chat room. She has a calm voice and a concern for the newcommer.

Let's join together to raise a toast to a member of ours who is a champion in courage and tenacity! A mother who is well loved by her handsome and charming son.

A lady who gives encouragement to those in need and hope to those who struggle to find courage in the deepest pockets.

God bless you TAnn, and here is to another successful and growing year!

(I will have a dark Irish ale today...room temp and yummy) Cheers!

love, Cindi o'h

Wonderful !! We take hope from you, TAnn and we are celebrating with you!!

I'll have coffee, (just let me get a quick sniff of the Bailey's aroma as is passes over my mug........the alchie in me is itching to get out -- so must remain vigilant)

God bless you.

Brat

TAnn - FANTASTIC!!!!! Two years. All Right. Congratulations. I can relate to how good it feels after just passing the one year point. You got many, many more coming. Hope that "fluff" dealy thing works out to be insignificant. I'm going to ask the folks at RPCI this week during my visit about it. Anyway, good show. Take care and God Bless.

CharlieD