kinderdo

Welcome Kinderdo. I love the name! Is there a story that goes with it? I'm so sorry about Larry's diagnosis and sorry you have the need to be here with us. However, this is the very best place for you to find support right now. It's wonderful to have friends that know what you and Larry are going through right now. I will be keeping you and Larry in my thoughts and prayers and will be here if you need to talk!

Thanks for the great welcome.

Kinderdo is the name of my Preschool that never happened. The name kinda stuck with me. It works well for a username because it is short and unique. Sandy is really my first name.

Larry's ankles were swollen because of the pressure in his chest was not allowing his heart to function properly. Fluid built up in his ankles. Lasix took care of it last time. Since he has swollen ankles again, he is back on Lasix.

Hugs, Sandy

welcome sandy. I am sorry to hear of Larry's illness, but you'll get lots of good info and support here. suki has had many of the same symptoms you describe at one time or another. it's not easy to walk through.

prayers and good thoughts to you.

xoxo

amie

Welcome Sandy

AS others have said, we're sorry you had to find us but glad you did. This is a wonderful group of people. You'll learn a lot just by reading the posts, ask questions when you need to and we all like to vent from time to time.

Prayers to you and Larry.

Gail p-m