Thank Heaven for little dogs!

Donna G

So excited. Sally and Rocky and I are going to "Dog Days" at the dog park today. Should be lots of fun. Of course they think every day is a good day to go to the dog park! I post this because I think it is related, my dogs are good for me!

http://www.alimagnetdogpark.org/

Donna G

I hope Sally and Rocky had a great time today! Hopefully they are very tired and will have a good, long night's sleep. I told my monster dogs Estee and Sadie that Sally and Rocky were going to the park today and they were a bit jealous. Mine haven't gone yet because I think they may have a touch of 'does not play well with others'.

Hope you enjoyed the playtime too Donna!

Lynne

We had a great time! Dogs did dancing, fast ball races, police dog demonstrations. We ate hot dogs. They had music. The guy asked if we had any requests and I said "How much is that doggy in the window" and he said if I sang! So Rocky jumped up on stage, I had to lift Sallly up and we SANG! with a microphone!

We gave out prizes for the dog with the longest legs, the shortest legs, the best dressed, the best singing dog ( a siberian Husky named Yoda won ) and the best tricks.

It was a gorgeous day, partly cloudy in the 70's.

Lots of fun and laughs, all good for us. Donna G

Sounds like you and your dogs had a great time :D

Yup, dogs can bring a lot of comfort to us.

The little one in my avatar is my baby, Natalie.

When I was in the hospital my friend would bring her up to me and they'd let her stay in the hospital room with me for hours. What a comfort she was, she'd just sit on the bed with me the whole time and we were both happy.

Kathy

Donna...I wish I could bottle up all of the smiles I get from my little doggies. I'd put a stopper in the bottle and send a new bottle off every day to someone who doesn't have a pet. I'm so glad you and your little guys had such a wonderful day. I really do wish we could have heard you sing!!!

Donna....such great pictures! Thanks for sending all the smiles! I have two little doxies and then...like the soft-hearted nut I am, just got a Golden Retriever puppy. He's 13 weeks old now and is a beauty. His name is Tanner and his brother and sister are Molly and Harley. My house is so full of laughs just watching this little guy play! I'll have to post some pictures!!!