Radiation starts tomorrow

icbn

Bill,

Waiting for report on the first radiotherapy treatment.

We want you with us and reporting so we can all

follow your treatments.

You got a lot of good suggestions in case of

nasty effects, but many people don't get them at all.

Sending good vibes to you.

Hugs to you and family,

Jackie

You better check in! We really care about you, don't give other's that only care about themselves a second thought.

Many hugs and positive thoughts for total success!

Thanks Katie, I truly appreciate 99.9% of this community. You and so many here have been a Dodsend. Not only in the support received, but seeing all the bravery from each helps keeps one grounded that we are not alone, not the worse off, we are a community bent on survival.

But along with others who have received poison PMs, I don't like receiving thinly veiled "curses" in my PM from a member. I don't like that she can refer to our support of each other as a "pity party" or say our cancers are the result of our "nastiness" and sucking on those "cancer sticks" and still remain a member.

If her remarks were limited to me alone it would not be a problem. I'm too clueless to be offended by anyone. But she has spit at every member that addresses her. At this point in our lives I think it is safe to assume we don't need her animosity and curses against us.

Yet the only thing done about it is to remove the negative comments people have made against her at her request.

Again, I love this place and admire what you have done here. I just don't need to keep an open PM door to this type of animosity from one deviant. The PM is her only connection with us. I guess I want to break that channel. I have a cancer to fight and don't need to expend my energy on her issues.

Bill,

How sad that you come to this board looking for support and comfort and are dealing with this type of menace. I pray that things will work out for you and you are able to ignore the ignorant and take from this board all of the good wishes and heartfelt concern offered here. Keeping you in my prayers.

Jean

Bill,

How sad that you come to this board looking for support and comfort and are dealing with this type of menace. I pray that things will work out for you and you are able to ignore the ignorant and take from this board all of the good wishes and heartfelt concern offered here. Keeping you in my prayers.

Jean

I have. I will not forget anyone here. All will remain in my prayers. It is amazing how quickly we can get close to others; to their joys and good news, and how deeply the opposite will affect you.

You guys are great for each other. You have been for me. Both in knowledge and support.

I hate to hear that some seem to believe my defense of the sensitivity of members who received the poison PMs was the act of a bully. The irony is I have spent my life protecting others from bullies. Maybe its time to just live quietly and not be in anymore battles. :)

Bill,

Don't deprive yourself of the support and awesome information that is provided in this forum. You could stay on the computer, at the library, whatever?? all day long and not begin to get the information you get here from those who are living this nightmare. Just ignore this person. Can't you tell they just live for the drama. You leave and they win.

Wishing you the best.

Laura

P.S.

We have to show everyone that us Kentuckians are tuffern' that!

You're wrong there, LA, I don't.

Even though it's all in English I feel like Bill and I are speaking two different languages. I said something bad about tobacco - note: NOT about tobacco users, and he got all worked up and said I was judging when all I was judging was the darn tobacco NOT the users. I wished Bill well and he twisted it into a threat. He called me a sociopath. What he is doing is downright manipulative, but many people buy into it. There may be a drama queen here, but it's not me. I came here for information and maybe support, and there are some kind people here, but I sure can't say there's much of that from the most judgmental of you.