Taxotere single agent

eppie

Just got back from visiting my mom and dad in Houston. He is doing better. We will have pet and brain mri in about a month. He is now receiving Taxotere ( at half strength to keep his blood counts up) as single agent and pamidronate for his chemo. He just had another RBC growing shots. Those things are nasty bad for body aches. He was eating well but I see him slowing down again with break through nausea. The onc is encouraging him to walk walk walk.

I am so worried I may have brought a cold down with me. I sneezed and sneezed so much yseterday on the lane flight and have been so stuffy all day today. GRRRRR.

I hope all is well here. I missed ya'll. I did the lawn for my dad but can forsee having to hire someone to help keep it during the warmer season. I cleaned out his garage which he much appreciated. Made me feel good to work hard. Also got him to see an ENT doc for the hearing loss. He had a fungal growth in his ear canal and is scheduled for hearing testing next week. I noticed his hands tremor a good bit and he complains that he has trouble writing. We'll have to watch that.

Much love to all my friends here at LCSC. We'll get through this.

Eppie