I'm a Grandma, again!!!!

Patty

On Feb.22, I got another Granddaughter. She looks exactly like my first Granddaughter(who is almost 3), except that she has dark hair and eyelashes instead of red! How cute is that! I just got back from MI on Sunday night. I was there since the 22nd, helping out with the BIG transition. At least, I sure hope I helped! I sure enjoyed it! I have two beautiful Granddaughters to be so happy about...Patty

PS Can somebody tell me how to get the smilies to show up?

How wonderful for you. Babies are so precious. To get the smiles just click on the one you want under Emoticons--it should pop into your text. It won't show up as a smiley though till you hit "submit." Hope that helps.

Hi Patty,

Congratulations Grandma. Oh how fun, you were able to give hugs and kisses to "big sister" too.

We just got back from Ohio...can't believe my granddaughter is 1 month old already. I'm sure my daughter-in-law is going to have a rough day tomorrow...little Gabriella was held almost non stop.

:D

Mary