Bike Week Pass

Ann

Can you guys believe it? I need a weekend pass to go to Daytona for Bike Week '06. I love riding on the back of Dick's Harley. I just chill out and let the wind blow all of the cobwebs out of my head!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

This will be my second time at Bike Week. Lots of fun and really nice people. I think people that own bikes have been given a really bad rap. There are some folks that go to extremes but most people there are just normal looking people. When I went last year, for the first time, my oldest son sat me down and talked to me about Bike Week. It was hilarious. Especially when he warned me there were women there that take off their clothes...lol! He did ask me not to get a tattoo. I haven't done that...yet! It's just such a range feeling when our grown kids have these "talks" with us.

Hey guys.....I'm back!!! Had a great time. The weather was absolutely georgeous all weekend. I really thought a lot of cobwebs were gone...until I had to go back to work today!!!