J.C. 3000

Don Wood

Congratulations to our own J.C. (aka Jackie) for her 3000th post. Jackie joined us about 2 1/2 years ago, just about the time her husband, Mike, passed away from NSCLC. Jackie has been a great continuing support to us, and we much appreciate her contributions here. Thanks, Jackie, for all you do for lchelp family. Don

:D Jackie,

It looks like I am not the only one who can recognize a wise one when I see her. You have helped so many of us with your words of wisdom and humor, caring and support.

I am so glad that you have remained constant for those of us who continue to suffer with lc. Mike must be awfully proud of you.

And now with your bum hands, you continue on.

Meet us at the pub, we will put some soft down pillows around your chair to catch you when you lose your balance.

Let's celebrate!

love,

Cindi o'h

Jackie...thanks so very much for all you do to keep us going. I can never begin to tell you how very much your posts mean to me. I am looking forward to the next 3000 posts from you!