Dallas LCSC Bash

Don Wood

Well, Lucie and I are back from the greatest party ever! Rick and Katie B really know how to throw a bash! Great fun had by all, and it was really a delight meeting some of the folks around the site and getting to know them better. Lucie surprised me and held on to her energy for 4 hours, when she usually only lasts a couple. My son, Randy, and I were pleasantly surprised. It was a good visit with our son and a good visit with all the LCSC folks. Good food, good music, good friends. Whoo Hooo! Don

Thank you Katie and Rick - it was a great party and so great to meet so many people!!! Thank you both for the opportunity.

Umm and Don, in case you're counting, this is my 1245th post. :P:wink:

Thank you Katie and Rick!!

We had a wonderful time and you both are very gracious hosts. Loved meeting everyone and am already looking forward to next year!!!

Love and Hugs,

Jamie

I need to add my thanks and raves about the bash too! It was a great time, and really meant a lot to me to meet you folks face to face for the first of hopefully many, many times. It was a fantastic day for me and of course, thanks to Katie and Rick, who just outdo themselves all the time......

Cindy

What a time us farm folk from PA had 'deep in the heart of Texas"!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Katie and Rick!!! The scrapbook is something very special, and I can't wait to wear the t-shirt somewhere and have someone ask me about it!!!! We FINALLY made it home at 1 AM this morning. What SHOULD have been a 3 hr. 20 min. flight turned into 7 LONG hours! We could have flown to Paris by then!!!!! Don't need to share the story, but what a day!!!! All was well worth it though! We are so looking forward to the NEXT family reunion!

Love,

Kasey

I'm so sorry we missed it, but I'm glad everyone had a good time! Mom's been a bit under the weather--picked up a pulmonary bacterial infection (as I understand it) that they think has to do with her flight back from Cabo. At any rate, she is sorry we missed it, but we are counting on being there next year!

:) Kelly