Getting to Know You - July 25

Ann

I have bought and sold on E-bay. I have sold a lot of the kids stuff both clothes and toys, antiques, collectibles and John parted out a boat motor once on E-bay.

For the last couple of years I have mostly been buying on E-bay. You can find almost anything on there. When we're looking for something we check there first.

Rochelle

I go in stages of addiction to ebay! :wink: I have sold a boat, some figurines, collectibles, and various odds and ends. I have purchased far more than I have sold :? Most of what I have bought has been new, like a pumper, bike cart, hiking backpack, lifejackets, etc. I did buy some used clothes once and kind of had a bad deal. Oh yeah, I bought a ton of beads when I was into that...I miss it really...beads and a 9month old just don't go so well together!

I have both bought and sold on Ebay. everything I have sold has been small items....crafts, books..etc. I think I have definitely bought more than I have sold...lol! I have found some very good deals this way. Only once have I been burned when I was buying something. Firtunately, it wasn't a great amount of money and I paid by PayPal and was refunded my money very quickly. I definitely want to sell more on Ebay, if possible.

Katie...You go girl!!! A Power Seller!!! Do you and Rick have an Ebay store? Do you think we could somehow donate some things to be sold for LCSC????

I was high bidder on a place setting of my china, Yeah. Emailed the guy and said this was my first buy, what do I do now. Never heard from him, must not have liked my bid, Boo.

Did sell Earl's mini lathe on Craigslist, very good experience. Tried some other things there, but no luck.

Need to spend the time to understand Ebay better. Probably a good deal.

Ann, you can teach me.

Love to lok at the propert restaurant listings but Can not afford them of course thanks for reminder to check. Ever thought of owning a Bd and Breakfast? Longtime dream fantasy of ours well now mine anyway. Never bought or sold though.

We have bought most of our camping supplies on Ebay. Matt mostly handles the Ebay shopping for us. His theory is that if you know what you want and have time to be patient on it--you can get it for a good price.

Currently he is shopping Ebay for Mogu dolls for the kids. That and Amazon are about the only places we can find them now, but he likes the challenge of Ebay.

:) Kelly