Sucks.....just sucks.

DebsSky

Hey Everyone,

I have been lurking and not posting as I find I have not much advice to give or things to say to people to qwell thier pain.

Everything just sucks, watching so many people hurt and lose the people that are irreplaceable in thier lives and I find myself speechless. Void of any profound words that may help any one of you at this time. I feel the loss of my mother so deeply and I feel so desprate to help, but at the same time I just want to go sit in my closet and sob forever for my Mom.

I feel some days like a zombie and other days like a raving lunatic ready to go smash out the windshield of my SUV. :x:shock:

I know my ramblings seem crazy, but please know that I am thinking of all of you and my heart aches for all the pain and loss you all are feeling.

As I said, it sucks, just sucks and there is no other way to put it.

Love,

Deb :)

Deb:

I am mute to say much of anything that will make a difference. I've had privates with a few about how I go in and out of here in my participation since mom's loss, not sure what to do... I want to help, but can I, really?...the losses here of folks I've grown fond of personally since I joined HURT SO MUCH, let alone each, our own losses...all I can say is I hear you and understand in my own way. I wish it could be different and, yes, it sucks.....it really sucks.

My prayers are with you and just know you are not crazy for what you are feeling......never doubt that.

Many hugs and much love to you,

Linda