Thank you for wonderful posts

goldy31

Hello to all again,

I am so very touched by all of the gracious,heartfelt sympathies that you all offered to me regarding my husband Chris' passing.

I am especially humbled that many of you, still in your own raw grief of a recent loss,or in the middle of your own crisis,came forward with such strong words of encouragement and sympathy.

It's hard to believe that it will soon be a month since I lost Chris...he is everywhere,and yet so heartbreakingly gone...in the Christmas lites that I had to put up using his instructions,in the Christmas tree that I had to lug out of his truck, in the walk that I shoveled, and on and on and on.

Anyway, that is not why I posted, I really wanted to extend my thanks to all of you for your kind words.

May you all find peace and healing,

Laurey

Husband Chris diagnosed 6/05 w/adeno/BAC stageIIIb

lower& mid rt lung removed 8/15/05

chemo until 6/06

left lung collapse 7/06

Surgery to permanently attach lung to chest wall left him in a weakened state until his death November 10, 2006. Chris was 39.

Bless you Laurie, this is all so difficult for you. Please know how much we care and will always be here for you to help you through this. We have strong shoulders here.

Please feel free at anytime to let us know how you are feeling. You can vent here anytime.

Peace be with you, especially this time of the year. But Chris will always be a whisper away looking down upon you and keeping you safe.

Maryanne