A Note of Special Thanks

Sis

I've just returned from Colorado and read all the wonderful caring words from all of you. Thank you so much for being so kind and compassionate during this very sad time in my life.

I was reading in another post about someone hoping to receive a "sign" of some sort from their loved one. Many years ago, my sister and I promised each other that we would send some "sign" when one of us went to the light. I know this sounds crazy, and you can think I'm a real nutcase, but at her funeral I know she sent me a message. So now, I'm not angry or afraid anymore because I truly believe she is in a better place. I'll just have to wait until it's my time to join her.

Thank you again, dear people. for everything you have done for me during the last few months. I'm NOT signing off this message board. I just have to follow the progress of all of you survivors and will continue to keep you in my prayers each day. Ellie (Sis)

Glad you are ok as ok can be right now! I know thisis difficult and am glad you got the sign from your sister. Welcome home to our slice of the world.