apnea

My Dad is now having periods of apnea during the day and night. The hospice nurse and Dr. saw him today at home and said this happens toward the end. "He may not make it to New Years." She said.

I had a headache and vomiting this morning so violent he Dr sent me in for a CT scan. They had me in and out of the hospital in one hour, God bless them. I told the children that Granddaddy's sickness is getting worse and he may die soon, but Mommy just is regular sick and will be better very soon. I have to be.

I thank our loving God for good pain medicine and the people who know how to help us use them.

My headache is gone and has not returned.

The Dr. called but I didn't take the call, nor did the Dr. leave a message. I can't be sick.

Dad has some periods of alertness and I don't want to miss any time with him.

The children have been so good. I didn't g-tube feed my son for hours this morning; just too busy. He didn't even complain. Just sat in his wheelchair catching a kiss from me as I ran back and forth.

Gwen

Just want you to know Gwen your dad and you are added to my prayers.

Hang in there, you are a wonderful daughter, so caring, so loving.

I am glad you dad is pain free, that is so important. And also so glad you are feeling better. It was most likey a case of bad nerves.

Maryanne