Update on Mom's heart

rogfam

Mom is having that fluid around her heart drained this morning. She'll have to stay over night and they'll send it off for testing.. Monday she had another sonogram and there's even more fluid than before.

Please pray it isn't terrible news...

Thank you all!

God bless,

Chisty

Ok, dad called. He said they drained about 12 oz of fluid off. He said the doc told him he might've nicked a vein, becuase he saw a little blood.... So, tomorrow when they take out the drain, he wants a surgeon there with him, just in case.. :( She's awake and doing good otherwise..

Thanks for those prayers!

Christy

Well, mom finally got to come home yesterday. She's very tired and sore, but glad to be home!

Praise God, the fluid came back negative for cancer! SO.. now there's the question: WHY?? The doctors are puzzled and concerned because of her history.

She goes back wed. for a sonogram and see if the fluid is coming back or not.

thanks for those prayers!

Christy

Somehow I just came upon your post, Christy!!!! Seems it is good news and am hoping an answer to the 'why' is found. For now, celebrate the 'no cancer in the fluid' thing. I will be celebrating with you here. Give mom a high five from me!!!!! Great news. BTW...how's the job going?

Love,

Kasey

Hi Kasey!! Thank you!!

Job is going great! My gramma isn't doing too good, but she has a bladder infection we just got meds for, so hopefully that will help some. She's not much interested in eating or drinking. :( She mostly sleeps. But I love that I'm with her every day.

My other guy is starting to crack jokes with me. He's sweetie pie, one of our jokes. :wink:

I love it. I just thank God for using me in this way.

Love,

Christy