My mother-in-law

Guest budswife

Guest budswife

I guess this will be the last time I post a message on here. My precious mother-in-law was diagnosed on February 5th of small cell lung cancer and she died on March 22nd. We know that she is in heaven with our Lord now and out of her suffering and pain...but she is missed immensely.

My heart goes out to each of you on this site who have loved ones who are sick. God bless each of you.

Jean

Guest budswife

Thanks to all of you for your kind words of sympathy, for your prayers and support. I especially want to thank Michelle (tinkerbell93au) from Australia for her emails of encouragement.

My mother-in-law was a special lady, a very private person, very dignified. She was a retired registered nurse and a pastor's wife. She loved all of her 3 children, 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren very much and they all will miss her.

She was my mother-in-law for 30 years and I learned a lot from her about loving others. My husband is heartbroken but he knows we will see her again..

Thanks again for your support..I think of you and your loved ones often.

Life is hard..but GOD IS GOOD!! :)