My heart is broke

Mefoster

I am just here to release I guess. I am feeling so much pain right now. My heart is breaking and I am so sick on my stomach. I don't know if I mentioned in any of my other posts but along with my huband passing on 3/22/07 my dad passed away 3/6/07. I went into myspace.com and created a page and I was so proud of it. I had completed it the day before my husband died. I told him you have to see the page I created in myspace. I wanted him to see who my hero was. He never got the chance to see it though. Anyway if anyone would want to look at it is at:

www.myspace.com/Humibird

Thanks for listening,

Max

You've had such a hard, horrible month. I just wanted to tell you that I looked at your myspace page and think you did a great job. Wonderful tribute to your dad and to your husband. I'm so sorry for all you've gone through. I said a prayer for you to find peace.

What a beautiful job you did creating your myspace page. It definitely shows how very special your dad and husband were to those around them. I'm am so sorry that you are going through this difficult time. I wish there was something I could say to help ease your pain, but of course there is not. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Shelley

Hi Max,

Thinking of you and sending healing prayers.

You are very creative and should be proud of that wonderful site you created in memory of your loving husband and father.

You lost them too close to each other, I am so sorry for all the aorrow you are going through. It had to be so overwhelming.

The tribute is beautiful and you can see how much love you put into it.

Hang strong, we are always here for you.

Maryanne :cry:

Guest nhnikki

Hi Max,

My dad died on 3/9/07. Our hearts are breaking too and don't know how we are going to get through it but we will. Dad hemmoraged just like your husband. My brothers b-day is today and its the first thing we are going through as a family without dad. Mom is hanging in there but I can only imagine how difficult this is for her, they were married for 36yrs and he was her everything. Maybe you and my Mom could talk sometime. her email is nhhope98@yahoo.com. Please email her I am sure you two can help each other through this. Her name is Helen and she is 59.

Please try and hang in there. You are in my thoughts.

Nicole

Your MySpace page is a great tribute to both your husband and your dad. I know how much your would have liked your husband to have seen your page. I know how proud he would have been. But, never doubt that he is watching over you and sees know of all the wonderful things you are doing to honor him. I had picked out a song I wanted to play at my husband's memorial service a couple of months before he died. I so wanted him to hear the song and know it was exactly what was in my heart. But, I never told him, because I wanted to keep his spirits up and I knew if he heard the song, he would know that I knew the end was evident. After his death, I went to a medium. The man told me, in front of the entire group, that Dennis wanted me to know that he heard the song. So, I now have full belief that our loved ones are watching over us and know what out hearts need to hear.