Wednesday, May 16

fillise

Mom goes for her first set of scans since beginning chemo. Won't know anything until the 23rd, but it's going to be an anxious week. I will be heading to NC on Friday and we will have the distraction of my niece's dance recital this weekend, but I know I'm still going to be anxious and I know Mom will be even more so.

Waiting. . . HATE IT!

Susan

Susan, that seems like a terribly long time to have to wait for scan results. We have gotten some of ours same day or next day, depending on how we schedule appointments and such. Is there anyone you can call to try to arrange to speed up receiving the the results? Hate to see you waiting and waiting when the results have generally actually been read and are sitting there.

Thanks everyone. In some ways I think I'm more tied up in knots about this than mom is. Since we will be discussing the next stage of treatment, I don't think they will call and tell her anything before her regular appt. We'll have a busy weekend so that will help and then she can come home and recover Monday and Tuesday to be ready for onc.visit and treatment on Wed.

Susan