Mom, her amazing recovery & now psychic, too.....

Hey everyone,

In the last few weeks, my mom has made a HUGE recovery from hip surgery and seizures!!!

We didn't think she was going to come back from the last seizure, and the nurses told us that she would probably pass away within a few days. Well, Mom surprised us all. Not only did she come back from the seizure unaffected, but she is even clearer now.

Here is the strange part of Mom's recovery, though...I hope I don't sound off the wall here.

Ever since the seizures, Mom has somehow been "psychic" if that's possible. She is talking about things that she would not have any way of knowing unless my daughter or I told her. Mom is just right on the mark with things, even knowing about a pet we recently adopted. We were going to tell her that day, but she already knew and asked us how our new gray kitten was. Just bizarre.

I'm just wondering if the occipital lobe tumor is responsible for this?? She knows about other personal things, too. Every day, Mom starts the conversation with what WE were going to tell her. I asked my dad and he said the same thing - she knew what he had been doing & it sort of freaked him out a little. There has to be a logical explanation for this?? Has anyone else experienced this type of development??

Well, I just wanted to post some good news - my mom is a true fighter, and she is actually walking a few steps now!! She was previously in a wheelchair, unable to even take a step unassisted.

Miracles happen.....

The oncologist stopped all treatment a month ago - said we should prepare ourselves for a rapid decline, but Mom is proving him wrong.

Thank you for all your prayers & support!

Love,

Sophie

Hi, Sophie:

Your mom's rapid improvement is truly wonderful news, and after this breakthrough nothing would surprise me. I really hope you'll keep us updated on her condition.

She is talking about things that she would not have any way of knowing unless my daughter or I told her. Mom is just right on the mark with things, even knowing about a pet we recently adopted. We were going to tell her that day, but she already knew and asked us how our new gray kitten was...There has to be a logical explanation for this??

I think many of us have had experiences that transcend the generally accepted boundaries of space and time, but any explanation I could offer would be half-baked at best and definitely not ready for prime time. :? Maybe someone else has pondered this sort of thing more thoroughly than I have...

Aloha,

Ned

Any tips on the Market Lottery or Horse races?? :lol::lol: Let me know! Just kidding there, trying for another Laugh. :roll: Thats great news about the continued improvement, and looking forward to hearing more great news. Saying Prayers and A few good laughs thrown in today. :wink: