Anyone every try to bribe an imaging center?

Andrea

I am so pathetic. My mom and I went to have our scans today and I actually asked if I could pay a radiologist to go over the results right away :oops: Who does that???????? :shock:

After looking at me like I was nuts, the manager did say he will try to put "as soon as possible" to make it like a stat for mine. But no such luck in my attempt at bribery :P Had to share.

Next time try telling them that you aren't going to leave unless they tell you the results.

Maybe you could start crying too, and kicking your feet--lay down on the floor, or wrap yourself around the leg of the scan table.... :D

Biting could be used as a last resort.... :wink:

It's horrible to wait on the results.... :cry:

Please let us know as soon as you find out.

Love,

Nova

"Andrea" I am so pathetic. My mom and I went to have our scans today and I actually asked if I could pay a radiologist to go over the results right away...

That's more scanxiety than bribery. From your title I thought you meant paying to have the results written up in a certain way. That, to me, would be bribery, though in Washington it might be called business as usual. Special note to the Thought Police: This should not be construed as a political comment since I didn't say which Administration might be in office!

Aloha,

Ned

Oh no Andrea, you have hit bottom!! :shock::lol:

You know I'm just jealous that I didn't think of the bribery angle first.

I read your other post also, I'm glad to hear the good news about your mom!