Surgery 11/4 Connie B a Success!

Donna G

All about Connie B

Please pray for the successful removal of the myxoma from Connie B 's left atrium tomorrow 11/4. The surgery is booked to start at 7:30 am central time. I pray that this time it is successful and goes smoothly with a quick recovery. I will try to keep you updated on how she is doing. Sadly I am scheduled to work at my hospital eves tomorrow and weds. but Maurie, her husband is going to try to get messages to me. Donna G

Update 11/4 I am told Connies surgery was a success!. She will be moved to her room this afternoon. I will keep you posted. Donna G

Update 11/4 PMspoke with Maurie this evening. Connie's tumor was the size of a golf ball, they believe they got it all. She has another chest tube, and is still on the vent and intubated, hopefully they'll get that off by tomorrow.

Thanks for the update Donna,

I'll be keeping Connie in my thoughts and prayers!!! She's been such an inspiration to so many!!! She needs a break!!

God bless abd stay well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"