Hi, I'm new here

cdejac

welcome cdejac. I am sorry for your loss, and sorry that you have to be here with us. You will find many people here in similar situations, and they will be more helpful than you could imagine. I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that we are sending up prayers for peace for you and your family.

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately I know how you feel. I lost my husband about 3 months ago. It's a lot to take in I know and the hardest part is the lonliness. Please PM me if you'd like -- welcome -- I am glad you found us.

Rochelle

I am so sorry for your loss. There are a lot of people here who are grieving the loss of a spouse. You are not alone and will certainly find friends who will help you find your way.

If you will scroll down the main forum index, you will find a board especially for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one.

God bless you,

Suan

Hello cdejac,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband nearly 7 months ago. You can bet that whatever you're feeling, someone here can relate. Please come for support.

You're very early days still. You must be feeling like you're on a roller coaster, or possibly still numb and in shock. Try not to expect too much from yourself. Ask for help from those around you -- sometimes people need to be asked specifically, because they just don't know what to do for you.

Do you have family close or children at home?

Take care,

I am one of the vets at 2 years out for losing my wife. I can feel your pain all too well.

1 of the things that i did and still do aon bad days is this;

Go outside at nite and under the stars talk to Your Hubby. You have to get it out of your body basically. Tell him how your day was. Tell him the dog had a boo boo on the carpet. Tell him you gota raise. Just talk to him like he is right next to you. Only thing is you have top look up because he is right ove ryou watching you and keeping an eye on you. That is also very important to rememeber. He is always with you. everywhere you go and in everything you do.

Have that talk though. WHen you are done talking to him, talk to god. Scream yell fuss get mad, do whatever you feel like doing and however you feel like doing it. BUT you have to APOLOGIZE when you are done. Don't go to bed with god being mad at you.

Do I sound Crazy???? Maybe I am but it helps me out in dealing with this. Neighbors hear and know and understand.

I can say that I know how you feel as my husband passed away on November 13. It is definately a hard thing to go through. One minute I'm doing okay and the next I seem to be a basket case. I also go out at night and talk to my husband when I walk my dogs. I have read also to write them a letter and that helps too, but I've not done that yet. There is a wonderful website www.widownet.org and they have a wonderful message board.

I don't have any magic pill to make it better but I did want to let you know you are not alone - there are others of us who are going through the same things. ((((Hugs to you))))