a little prayer

alexan

Hi, I will get the results tomorrow of my clinical trial. I know it grew some on my lungs. If is more than 25 % I will need to do some kind of treatment. Please a little pray tomorroow for shinkrige & for the vaccine to work. I am fine...theatrical like always with my negativism, but in a way I know it will be not that bad. Enogh of depression.

Thanks bucky

I can always spare as prayer For ya! ANd Ya got my numer if you need to talk! You will rock the trial Bucky... :wink:

I'm busy praying myself, so I will gladly add you in there. I love your comment about being "theatrical" in your negativity. I think a few of my friends and family members would say that describes me as well. So here is to your negativity being totally wrong!

Bucky, I've been praying everyday that all will be fine tomorrow. I'll be a little mouse on your shoulder saying, "We can beat this, We can beat this!" Unless you don't want a mouse on your shoulder. Maybe I'll be a butterfly instead! :wink:

Sending my friend Lots of warm and gentle hugs for GOOD NEWS!

(((((((((((((((((((((BUCKY)))))))))))))))))))))