lc46

DAr take care of yourself also this is a new normal you are approaching and a very scary one also.. We are here if you need anything..

Oh Dar--you are still taking such good care of your mom! I had to laugh about the wig. I have very strict instructions that I am to go to the funeral home with tweezers in my purse and check my mom over for any stray chin hairs when the time comes.

It sounds like you are planning an uplifting celebration of your mom's life. I pray that it will bring you comfort and joy to relive your grief--even if just for a little while.

((((DAR))))

Susan

(((Dar)))

I can only imagine how hard this all is for you. Know that I am sending you as many hugs as you can possibly take!

I don't know if you have any place in particular picked out for your Christmas trip, but my daughter always recommends Wakulla Suites on Cocoa Beach. It's not too far from Orlando if you're interested in visiting the tourist traps. You can check them out at www.wakullasuites.com

Lynn

It's sweet of you to be able to do that for your mom. A lady likes her hair "just right".

God Bless you and your family.

Isn't it nice to have people bringing in food?

They did the same for us. It all tasted like sawdust to me, and I'll never look at ham in the same way, but the kindness that everyone showed to us, made me cry.

Don't be surprised if you feel dis-connected for a while -- like it's not real.

I'm still suffering from that myself, and from what I've been told, it's normal. -- Your brain's way of protecting your heart. :(

Please know I'm thinking of you.

Love,

Nova

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I think that you are doing a wonderful job of honoring your mom. Like Nick said it takes a long time to realize that you are not having a nightmare. It all seems so unreal. Anyway I just want you to know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dar:

Thank you so much for keeping us posted. Your plans sound both beautiful and appropriate, including Florida for Christmas.

My heart goes out to you. Please consider yourself fiercely hugged from Boulder, Colorado.

Affectiontely and with the greatest sympathy,

Carole

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.--the late, great George Carlin

Hi Dar,

Been thinking about you. What you are doing for her funeral sounds wonderful. She will really be smiling around everyone. I love the balloon ideas.

Peace be with you, I really know how hard it is to lose you mom. I am so so sorry.

Maryanne