Family Reunion

Kasey

That is the LCSC Family Reunion!!!!!

PUB is open for business :lol: . Teddy is all set with his doggie bow tie, and Fred.........well.........Fred probably will not go that direction :? . But let's get everyone in to just 'BE' for a while. Some good news to celebrate. Unfortunately more sad news too. Some are needing support right now. And those who continue to support us all need some lovin' too. Newbies...........Cyber Pub is where we get together and order up drinks of any kind ~ alcoholic or not. Snacks are available too! Just check in and place an order. If you want, mention what's on your mind. We love it when there's no more seats!

All Ry's drinks are free 'cause I don't want to have to pay a big fine :shock: ! I'm getting my bartender handbook out so I'll be ready for all those fancy drinks I don't know how to make. Can't wait to catch up with everybody and greet the newcomers!

The Management

I'll take an Amaretto Stone Sour. If you can't swing that a B52 or a White Russian will work. Sorry I don't do beer.

Although I should not be mixing booze with the vicodin I will probably sleep good tonight. I am getting up early though to go have breakfast with my man before he goes to work.

It is my first trip to the pub. I like it here. A round for all on me.

Denise

So glad you've opened the Pub, Kasey. Abby and Bailey will have whatever Teddy is having. I'm wondering, do we have a designated driver tonight? I can't imagine that Patti would volunteer, given her love of White Zinf, but if she does we better find backup for her. She was a problem driver on the trip to Wisconsin - fell asleep at the wheel and several bad things happened. I'll wait to put my drink order in until I'm sure we have someone to safely drive us home. While I'm waiting, I'll just have some snacks and a diet Pepsi. Thanks.

Muriel

Wow Kasey, a party! I hope I'm not too late. Just got home and sure could use a little unwinding juice. Prissy says she wants some beef tips and rice for her midnight snack. I'll take a white russian. So good to see everyone again.

Nina

Well, it's Sat. morning now and I see many of us are still at the Pub. That's not too surprising as it was 20 min. to 11pm (EDT) when the pub opened. Let's try to get started a little earlier. Most bars are open all afternoon and evening.

The DD thing sounds a little scary to me. That's why I'm still here - afraid to have Nick driving since he has so little experience. And, being so young he might have trouble controlling the rowdy ones.

Is that bacon and eggs I smell Kasey? A little or a lot of coffee would be good with that, too. Cinnamon rolls?

Muriel

Bacon, eggs. French toast, bagels and cream cheese, sticky buns, fresh fruit, cofffee, tea, and bloody Mary's and mimosas!!!! Yep.........tomorrow morning too. And not to worry about DD........Fred is appointed! Sorry, hon....no drinks for you!

Kasey

That sounds sooooooooooo good, Kasey. Forget the cyperspace pub/cafe and come over to my house and prepare it here. We like to sleep in, so if you were to start cooking later in the morning that would be best.

I do feel much better about the DD now. So, I'll have a beer. Thanks.

Muriel

Glad to hear we have a new DD - I will be hanging up my driving gloves for the next road trip!!!

Nick is out practicing with his dad as we speak - so everyone off the road!!! :lol::lol: He really is doing quite well but thinks he know it all (ahhhh.......a teenager)

Hugs - Patti

God, I hope so Muriel. He keeps saying"you're in good hands, Mom". So I have been taking him on side streets and the park system and Joes comes home from on the road and is now the hero because he is letting Nick drive all over the major roadways. Duh....yesterday was his first day behind the wheel - I think he needs to learn the basics of the car first. But Joe is now the good guy and I am just the mean mom - oh, well................

Hugs - Patti

ok.. i have been missing alot... BUT I HAVE A VALID EXCUSE.. so no fines for me please.. I was "trying" to make money for LUNGevity! (maybe i should of asked for a pass?)

Ok... since its Sunday Morning, I will take a Bloody Mary, with the works.. pickles, olives..celery! Yum!

hope you all had a good weekend

Shelli

Breakfsat is being served up as I type. It's served all day long and is all you can eat! It's great seeing so many freinds stopping by. I'm thinking because summer weekends find many doing 'other' things than being here, that I may have to turn this into a week-long get-together. Anybody up for that? Glad all decided to stick around.....no need for the DD yet. I sure wish somebody would get Muriel back in line though! She was the first one here and has 'enjoyed' herself immensely!

Kasey

yum.........breakfast - my favorite meal!!! I will take some sausage and scrambled eggs, please. (Does white Zinf go with that??)

Please excuse Muriel - she had a rough ride with me on the last bus trip!!! I scared her so bad she may not be herself for a while!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hugs - Patti B.

Patti, falling asleep while you are driving a bus loaded with people, dogs, a child, and a cow is not safe. Sorry, but it really isn't. But yes, it's scary.

Guess I've been here all weekend, Kasey. Hope I haven't overstayed my welcome. If you really think I present a "behavior problem" give me some coffee. Thanks.

Shelli, hope your sale goes better next week. I've never tried that. My mom only had one garage sale and her jelly glasses (Welch's or something like that) were so popular that she had to add more and more glasses of any sort and they all sold.

After having a dishwasher for 40+ years, let me tell you washing dishes by hand is a real pain.

Muriel